Want to work on the front lines for an exciting and rapidly growing startup with Force.com at the center of its technology ecosystem? Ready to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to build a Salesforce environment to build our growing Sales, Marketing, and Operational functions?
Patch of Land is seeking an experienced and certified Salesforce Administrator to provide ongoing administration, project management, and training for the company’s Force.com platform which is a key piece of our technology stack, serving as our CRM, Marketing Automation System (Pardot) and Loan Origination System (CL Originate).
The successful candidate with have a strong Salesforce background and experience as an administrator on the platform with some light development experience.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Maintain and administer SFDC and related systems including our Force.com based Loan Origination System (CL Originate)
- Elicit and document requirements for new functionality requests from a cross-functional team of users
- Project Manage a support queue and projects related to developing the Salesforce.com ecosystem
- Work with developers to implement new add-on applications and custom functionality
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve data hygiene and security, improve sales team and customer service (help desk) throughput and efficiency
- LOS release management including Sandbox management, change set tracking, and requirement collaboration with development team
- Research third-party plug-ins and add-on application packages and make recommendations for acquisition
- Design and implement training programs for sales team and other users; advocate and evangelize adoption and best-practices across all users
- Create and maintain documentation, including training documentation and release notes
- Assist with scoping and planning of various CRM related projects and initiatives to support sales/marketing and other departments, as needed
- Lead “Help Desk” triage and request prioritization, providing timely and helpful support to all users as needed
- Perform routine administration functions for Salesforce.com, Pardot, and CL Originate
- Comply with all enterprise governance guidelines.
HOW YOU WILL GET OUR ATTENTION:
- 2+ years Salesforce administration experience
- Candidate must be Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM 201)
- Highly developed listening skills, excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce development a plus
- Experience with Pardot or other marketing automation platforms
- Experience with Cloud Lending Solution CL Originate
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated self-starter, able to maintain poise under pressure
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check
- Knowledge of email marketing concepts and principals
- Knowledge of website landing pages and HTML
Patch of Land is crowdfunding real estate through its online marketplace offering various typologies of secured real estate debt on assets backed by first position liens and personal guarantees. We match investors and lenders seeking alternative fixed income opportunities to borrowers seeking alternative sources of financing for their real estate investment needs.