Patch of Land is rapidly becoming one of the largest private money lenders in the United States. Brokers and real estate professionals love working with us because we offer competitive purchase, refinance, and rehab loans to real estate professionals, and we consistently close loans in 7-10 business days.
We are seeking Lead Support Specialists who succeeding in a fast-paced, results-oriented, fun environment. The right candidate must be able to hit the ground running. Constant communication, lead management, and the drive to succeed are absolute musts for this position. Join a growing, high energy, venture capital-backed team that works hard and celebrates together when we reach our goals!
This position works in a fast-paced sales driven call center environment. The Lead Support Specialist will perform a key function within the sales team to ensure optimal routing of IB customer calls, conduct 150+ OB sales calls to potential customers in need of financing. They must ensure data integrity within our lead management system, and perform other tasks as required related to sales management. A lead support specialist communicates with customers via phone, email and possibly chat.
The skills and abilities required for this position are:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environments
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiar with using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Excel, Word)
- Demonstrate excellence in working effectively as an individual and as a part of team
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical and sound judgment skills
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
- Demonstrates behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Familiarity with Sales Force and Ring Central is a plus
- Call Center experience is a plus
Why work at Patch of Land?
- We have the great team culture of a growing, venture backed FinTech startup
- Work at the cross-roads of Finance, Real Estate, and Technology – learning the other parts of our business is encouraged
- Culture of rewarding results
- Our Loan Officers have closed hundreds of millions in loans – everything from SFR fix and flips, to multi-million dollar Brooklyn condo conversions, to refinancing multi-family rentals, to financing large apartment building and strip mall acquisitions
- We have excellent benefits