Patch of Land is rapidly becoming one of the largest private money lenders for non-owner occupied commercial and residential properties in the United States. Brokers and real estate professionals love working with us because we offer competitive purchase, refinance, and rehab loans nationwide to real estate professionals, and we consistently close loans in 7-10 business days.
Our Loan Officers have closed hundreds of millions in loans – everything from SFR fix and flips, to multi-million dollar Brooklyn condo conversions, to refinancing multi-family rentals, to financing large apartment building and strip mall acquisitions
We are seeking Loan Officers who thrive at closing down deals quickly and effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented, fun environment. The right candidate must be able to hit the ground running. Constant communication, lead management, and the drive to succeed are absolute musts for this position. Join a growing, high energy, venture capital-backed team that works hard and celebrates together when we reach our goals!
- Convert inbound leads by negotiating and creatively structuring loans for real estate investors
- Develop a network of brokers and borrowers and nurture repeat business
- Collect and analyze information regarding project and borrower profile in order to structure terms and submit loans to underwriting
- Present and educate prospective clients to the advantages of our company and our lending platform
- Manage customer expectations throughout the sales process
- Potential travel to real estate conferences around the country
- Some experience in mortgage sales is required (hard/private money preferred but not required)
- Must be able to sell over the phone – converting leads is key to this business
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Must be self-motivated and have an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Current referral base from mortgage brokers, Realtors, and other Real Estate professionals is a major plus
Why work at Patch of Land?
- We have a full Marketing team that provides our Loan Officers high quality leads and support
- We have Transaction Coordinators to assist Loan Officers push their loans to Underwriting
- We have the great team culture of a growing, venture backed FinTech startup
- Work at the cross-roads of Finance, Real Estate, and Technology – learning the other parts of our business is encouraged
- Culture of rewarding results
- We have excellent benefits